Welcome to my web site ! I am a licensed CPA with more than 43 years of highly diversified professional experience. All of my professional tax work is done in-house, "One-on-One", with my domestic and international clients. I never outsource work to junior staff or outside workers. The highly personalized service that I provide to my clients is the same as what I expect when I am in situations where I am the customer. Nothing less is acceptable to me.
George Prytula, III CPA
LLM Masters Degree in Tax Law
Current Clients In
• Masters Degree in Tax Law - University of Baltimore School of Law
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Accounting - University of Maryland
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and AICPA Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
• Lifetime Member of The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Current Member of The New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
• Currently Licensed CPA in Florida (#AC37569) and Maryland (#5645).
ZERO Consumer Complaints in 43 Years.
• United States Treasury Department - Washington, DC - Senior Manager
• United States Department of Homeland Security - Washington, DC - Founding Member
• Big 4 International CPA Firms:
Ernst & Young
• Held 3 "Top Secret" Federal Government Security Clearances.
• Intuit TurboTax and QuickBooks Consultant Since 2009
• Adjunct University Professor
• Extensive Professional Network with Access to Top Experts in International Tax Accounting and Law.
• Hundreds of Hours of Advanced Professional Education Completed.
•Secure Document Exchange from Anywhere in the World with Citrix ShareFile Client Portal.